Safari® 20 SG Insecticide For Greenhouse Pests
Safari® 20 SG is a super-systemic insecticide with quick uptake and knockdown of tree, shrub, and herbaceous ornamental pests. It controls a broad spectrum of invasive pests including Q- and B-biotype whiteflies, emerald ash borers, mealybugs, leafhoppers, leafminers, and armored and soft scales — some of the most costly pests that affect the production ornamental market.
Safari has received a 2ee label for control of spotted lantern fly in these states: CT, DE, KY, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NC, PA, RI, TN, VT, VA and WV.
Take Down, Keep Down the Toughest Pests
- Super-systemic for fast uptake, increased concentration in leaves
- Broad-spectrum control, including Q- and B-biotype whiteflies
- Unsurpassed residual control
Works Quickly in Variety of Settings
- Apply as a foliar spray, broadcast spray, soil drench, soil injection, basal bark spray, or via chemigation
- Provides insect control in ornamental plants in greenhouses, nurseries, outdoor landscapes and interior plantscapes
- Use for non-bearing tree fruit, nut, and vines, as well as vegetable and vegetable transplants grown in enclosed structures
Stops and Prevents a Broad Spectrum of Invaders
Armored and soft scales
Emerald ash borers
Fungus gnat larvae
Japanese beetles (adults)
See label for a complete list.