TriStar® 8.5 SL insecticide; quick knockdown and long-lasting residual control of a wide range of pests
TriStar® 8.5 SL insecticide provides quick knockdown and long-lasting residual control of a wide range of pests. The odorless, water-based formulation mixes easily and works with contact, systemic and translaminar activity to protect valuable plants. Plus, TriStar is EPA classified as a reduced-risk insecticide. It is compatible with many fungicides and miticides, can be used as an effective resistance management tool and is a great alternative where pollination impact is a concern.
Fast Knockdown in a Lasting Foliar Spray
- Provides contact, systemic and translaminar activity to penetrate and protect the old and new growth
- Absorbs and spreads within the plant to provide quick knockdown of a wide spectrum of insects (in as little as 15 min. as a direct spray)
- Up to 4 weeks residual control on bedding plants, 4 to 6 weeks on woody ornamentals and trees (depending on the plant material)
- Easy-to-use, odorless formula is an excellent tankmix partner and compatible with most fungicides and miticides
- Good IPM and resistance management tool, EPA classified as reduced risk
A Flexible Resistance Management Tool
- For control of insect pests, apply either as foliar broadcast spray, basal bark or injection treatment
- Use for ornamental and flowering plants grown outdoors and in greenhouses, shadehouses, and lathhouses
Controls and Keeps Controlling Key Pests
See label for a complete list.
- Nufarm Turf & Landscape Product Guide